This week, Together Co launched a social prescribing impact report describing our work across the
city within primary care and via our specialist link work to tackle health inequalities.
- 96% of clients surveyed reported a positive change in their lives
- 94% said they would recommend the service to family or friends
- 1,115 referrals received
- 1,058 people supported
- 81% of referrals were from GP surgeries
- A further 685 people were supported during the Covid lockdown
- 2,426 onward referrals were made to other services
- Social isolation, low mood and need for information, advice and guidance are amongst the top 3
reasons people need support with
Download the full PDF report here: SP impact report 2019-20.
Our CEO, Jo Crease, says:
I am delighted to present this impact report, which this year includes our Social Prescribing Plus project and an outline of the important role social prescribing is playing in Brighton & Hove’s city-wide Covid response.
I am so proud of the way our service has developed in partnership with our colleagues in Primary Care and BH CCG, and our Voluntary Sector partners, especially our SP Plus partners, always holding the client experience at the heart of the way we deliver link work.”
Share with friends
© 2019 Together Collective a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales: Company No. 03895574, whose registered office is Projects The Lanes, Nile House, Nile St, Brighton BN1 1HW. Together Collective is a registered charity: Charity No. 1083390