Evaluation and Review Volunteer
We are looking for people to volunteer for 2-4 hours a week, to make phone calls to matched befrienders and befriendees, and to log the information gathered onto our database.
The purpose is to review existing matches and pass on any concerns or issues to the relevant staff members; also to gather monitoring data which will be used to evaluate the success of the befriending matches and the impact of the service . You will input the information and data into our database.
You will preferably be based in the office or can work remotely if necessary.
Training and support will be offered. We expect a minimum of a 6 month commitment.
2-4 hours per week.
- Connects you to others
- Fun and fulfilling
- Can advance your career, particularly good opportunity for people looking to gain experience for research, social care, health and charity sectors.
Key skills required
- Strong listening skills and good telephone communication skills
- Understanding of older people and/or people with disabilities and long term health conditions
- Non-judgemental attitude
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Commitment and reliability
- Respect for confidentiality
- Friendliness and warmth
- Empathy and resilience Good IT skills for inputting purposes
Share with friends
© 2019 Together Collective a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales: Company No. 03895574, whose registered office is Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton BN1 1YD. Together Collective is a registered charity: Charity No. 1083390