Evaluation and Review Volunteer
2-4 hours per week.
- Connects you to others
- Fun and fulfilling
- Can advance your career, particularly good opportunity for people looking to gain experience for research, social care, health and charity sectors.
Key skills required
- Strong listening skills and good telephone communication skills
- Understanding of older people and/or people with disabilities and long term health conditions
- Non-judgemental attitude
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Commitment and reliability
- Respect for confidentiality
- Friendliness and warmth
- Empathy and resilience Good IT skills for inputting purposes
Share with friends
© 2019 Together Collective a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales: Company No. 03895574, whose registered office is Projects The Lanes, Nile House, Nile St, Brighton BN1 1HW. Together Collective is a registered charity: Charity No. 1083390